Book your ATL to SPI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Springfield airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and SPI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Abraham Lincoln Capital with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to SPI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SPI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to SPI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Munich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. John Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Springfield (ATL to SPI)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Springfield in 2009 was 86.84%.
- There were 66 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Springfield in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from ATL to SPI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Springfield, IL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Springfield.
- 76 seats were available on flights from ATL to SPI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to SPI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to SPI for Skywest Air is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Springfield, IL in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier which started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Springfield from Skywest Air is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 66 passengers from ATL to SPI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to SPI in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)