Book your ATL to ANU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to St. John's airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and ANU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to V.C. Bird Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to ANU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. John's (ANU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. John's on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to ANU Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to V.C. Bird Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to ANU
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to St. John's (ATL to ANU)
- 12,921 seats were available on flights from ATL to ANU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,089 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to ANU that year.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to St. John's, Antigua.
- There were 9,089 passengers that flew from Atlanta to St. John's in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to St. John's, Antigua in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to St. John's.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to ANU for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 9,089 passengers from ATL to ANU in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to ANU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to St. John's in 2009 was 68.55%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to ANU in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and St. John's from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)