Book your ATL to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to STL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to St. Louis (ATL to STL)
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, Comair, American Connection, UNITED offer flights from Atlanta, GA to St. Louis, MO.
- The shortest flight between ATL and STL takes about 74 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to St. Louis.
- Flight #1034, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 80 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to St. Louis, MO takes about 76 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and St. Louis is 483 miles.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Atlanta and St. Louis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, AirTran Airways, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and St. Louis from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- 506,406 seats were available on flights from ATL to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 390,170 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to STL that year.
- There were 390,170 passengers that flew from Atlanta to St. Louis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to St. Louis in 2009 was 78.14%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 139,339 passengers from ATL to STL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to STL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to STL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Port Aransas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.