Book your ATL to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to SYR Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Hancock Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to SYR
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Syracuse (ATL to SYR)
- 78,173 seats were available on flights from ATL to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 73,150 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to SYR that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Syracuse.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Syracuse.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Delta Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Syracuse, NY.
- The shortest flight between ATL and SYR takes about 98 minutes.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Syracuse, NY takes about 99 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Syracuse from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 73,150 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Syracuse in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Syracuse in 2009 was 92.01%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to SYR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to SYR for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #5495, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Syracuse.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Syracuse is 793 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to SYR in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Syracuse.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 68,249 passengers from ATL to SYR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including York Harbor Inn you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.