Book your ATL to TLH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Tallahassee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and TLH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Tallahassee Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to TLH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tallahassee (TLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tallahassee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to TLH Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Tallahassee Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to TLH
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Tallahassee (ATL to TLH)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Tallahassee from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Tallahassee, FL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 206,120 seats were available on flights from ATL to TLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 165,387 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to TLH that year.
- There were 165,387 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Tallahassee in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Tallahassee in 2009 was 76.34%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to TLH in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to TLH using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 120,569 passengers from ATL to TLH in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Tallahassee is 223 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to TLH for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Tallahassee, FL takes about 36 minutes.
- The shortest flight between ATL and TLH takes about 34 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Tallahassee.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, Comair offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Tallahassee, FL.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Tallahassee.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Tallahassee.
- Flight #4917, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Tallahassee.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Juneau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.