Book your ATL to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to YYZ Route Map
Looking for San Diego Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oklahoma City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to YYZ
|Aeroméxico||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Toronto (ATL to YYZ)
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 79,909 passengers from ATL to YYZ in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Toronto.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-705 from Bombardier. The CRJ-705 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from ATL to YYZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to YYZ for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Air Canada Jazz, Comair, Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Toronto, Canada.
- There were 136,634 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Toronto in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Toronto from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 355 seats.
- 200,025 seats were available on flights from ATL to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 136,634 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to YYZ that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Toronto in 2009 was 66.67%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)