Book your ATL to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to TUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Tucson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to TUS
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Tucson (ATL to TUS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Tucson from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Flight #1697, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Tucson.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 98,977 passengers from ATL to TUS in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ATL and TUS takes about 209 minutes.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Tucson, AZ takes about 209 minutes.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Tucson.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to TUS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Tucson in 2009 was 87.42%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to TUS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Tucson.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Tucson, AZ.
- Delta Airlines operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Tucson.
- 114,304 seats were available on flights from ATL to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 99,270 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to TUS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to TUS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Tucson is 1541 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 99,270 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Tucson in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Punta Cana? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tunica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.