Book your ATL to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to TUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Tulsa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to TUL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Tulsa (ATL to TUL)
- Flight #7820, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 33 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Tulsa.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to TUL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to TUL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Comair, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Tulsa, OK.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Tulsa.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Tulsa from City Star Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 276 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Tulsa.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Tulsa.
- 94,667 seats were available on flights from ATL to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,929 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to TUL that year.
- There were 77,929 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Tulsa in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to TUL for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Tulsa in 2009 was 77.65%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 69,214 passengers from ATL to TUL in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ATL and TUL takes about 97 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Tulsa is 674 miles.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Tulsa, OK takes about 100 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Boston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laguna Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cabo San Lucas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.