Book your ATL to TCL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Tuscaloosa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and TCL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Tuscaloosa Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to TCL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tuscaloosa (TCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tuscaloosa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to TCL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Tuscaloosa (ATL to TCL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Tuscaloosa in 2009 was 61.04%.
- There were 273 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Tuscaloosa in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Tuscaloosa from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Tuscaloosa.
- 1,054 seats were available on flights from ATL to TCL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 273 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to TCL that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to TCL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Tuscaloosa, AL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Tuscaloosa, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to TCL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to TCL for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 273 passengers from ATL to TCL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rent a Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mazatlan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Adelaide Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.