Book your ATL to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to DCA
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Washington, DC (ATL to DCA)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to DCA using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Washington, DC takes about 70 minutes.
- 1,054,564 seats were available on flights from ATL to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 790,122 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to DCA that year.
- The shortest flight between ATL and DCA takes about 61 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Shuttle America, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Atlantic Southeast, American Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Washington, DC.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Washington.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Washington.
- Flight #6470, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 40 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Washington.
- There were 790,122 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Washington in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 605,156 passengers from ATL to DCA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Washington from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Washington.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to DCA for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 75 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Washington is 547 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Washington, DC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Washington in 2009 was 73.49%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.