Book your ATL to HPN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to White Plains airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and HPN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Westchester County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to HPN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from White Plains (HPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from White Plains on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to HPN Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Westchester County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to HPN
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to White Plains (ATL to HPN)
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and White Plains is 780 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to White Plains.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to White Plains, NY takes about 107 minutes.
- There were 160,108 passengers that flew from Atlanta to White Plains in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ATL and HPN takes about 105 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to White Plains, NY in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Atlanta and White Plains.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to White Plains.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to HPN in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- 205,878 seats were available on flights from ATL to HPN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160,108 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to HPN that year.
- Flight #5554, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to White Plains.
- AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America offer flights from Atlanta, GA to White Plains, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and White Plains from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 72,071 passengers from ATL to HPN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to White Plains in 2009 was 78.96%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to HPN for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to HPN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Downtown Seattle Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.