Book your ATL to ICT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Wichita airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and ICT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Mid Continent with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to ICT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to ICT Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Mid Continent.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to ICT
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Wichita (ATL to ICT)
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 100,974 passengers from ATL to ICT in 2009.
- Flight #5604, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Wichita.
- There were 163,082 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Wichita in 2009.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Wichita.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Wichita.
- The shortest flight between ATL and ICT takes about 110 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Wichita, KS.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to ICT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Wichita is 781 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Atlanta to Wichita.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Wichita from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Wichita in 2009 was 73.31%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Wichita, KS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 242,341 seats were available on flights from ATL to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162,963 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to ICT that year.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Wichita, KS takes about 110 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to ICT for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to ICT in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Paris today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.