Book your ATL to AVP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Wilkes-Barre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and AVP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Scranton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to AVP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to AVP Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Scranton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to AVP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Wilkes-Barre (ATL to AVP)
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Wilkes Barre is 714 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 84.7%.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Wilkes Barre.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Wilkes Barre.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 9,879 passengers from ATL to AVP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 9,956 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to AVP in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Wilkes Barre from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to AVP for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 11,696 seats were available on flights from ATL to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,956 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to AVP that year.
- Atlantic Southeast, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- Flight #5448, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Wilkes Barre.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to AVP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ATL and AVP takes about 95 minutes.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Wilkes Barre, PA takes about 95 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Wilkes Barre.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tampa Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlanta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.