Book your ATL to ZRH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Zurich airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and ZRH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Zurich with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ATL to ZRH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Zurich (ZRH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Zurich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to ZRH Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Utah? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Monica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Atlanta today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Zurich.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to ZRH
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Zurich (ATL to ZRH)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to ZRH for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 214 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Atlanta, GA to Zurich, Switzerland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Zurich from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 214 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to ZRH in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Atlanta to Zurich.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Zurich, Switzerland in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 73,247 seats were available on flights from ATL to ZRH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,390 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to ZRH that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 55,390 passengers from ATL to ZRH in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ATL to ZRH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 55,390 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Zurich in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Zurich in 2009 was 75.06%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)