Book your AKL to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Auckland to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKL and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Auckland Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKL to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Auckland (AKL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Auckland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKL to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Auckland Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AKL to LAX
|Air New Zealand||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Air New Zealand||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|American Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
|British Airways||Airbus A330-200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Auckland to Los Angeles (AKL to LAX)
- The newest aircraft servicing AKL to LAX in 2009 was Air New Zealand's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- 366,487 seats were available on flights from AKL to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 284,334 passengers flew on all flights from AKL to LAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Auckland and Los Angeles from Qantas Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 402 seats.
- There were 284,334 passengers that flew from Auckland to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Auckland, New Zealand to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air New Zealand's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air New Zealand carried a total of 197,901 passengers from AKL to LAX in 2009.
- Air New Zealand, Qantas Airways offer flights from Auckland, New Zealand to Los Angeles, CA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Auckland and Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKL to LAX for Air New Zealand is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 304 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Auckland to Los Angeles in 2009 was 75.32%.
- Air New Zealand operated flights from AKL to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Pellegrino? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Winnie you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.