Book your AGS to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Augusta to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AGS and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Augusta Regional to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AGS to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AGS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AGS to MEM Route Map
Looking for Las Vegas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Augusta to Memphis (AGS to MEM)
- Air Greenland offers flights from Augusta, GA to Memphis, TN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AGS to MEM for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Augusta to Memphis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Augusta to Memphis in 2009 was 54.34%.
- 173 seats were available on flights from AGS to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94 passengers flew on all flights from AGS to MEM that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from AGS to MEM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AGS to MEM in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 94 passengers that flew from Augusta to Memphis in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 94 passengers from AGS to MEM in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Augusta and Memphis from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Augusta, GA to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)