Book your AGS to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Augusta to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AGS and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Augusta Regional to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AGS to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AGS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AGS to LGA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Augusta to New York (AGS to LGA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Augusta to New York in 2009 was 48.12%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Augusta, GA to New York, NY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Comair, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Augusta, GA to New York, NY.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from AGS to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Augusta and New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Augusta and New York from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- There were 922 passengers that flew from Augusta to New York in 2009.
- 1,748 seats were available on flights from AGS to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 922 passengers flew on all flights from AGS to LGA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing AGS to LGA in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Comair carried a total of 336 passengers from AGS to LGA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AGS to LGA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Events you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.