Book your AGS to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Augusta to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AGS and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Augusta Regional to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AGS to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AGS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AGS to YYZ Route Map
Looking for Salt Lake City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to D.C and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Toronto Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape Cod Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Augusta to Toronto (AGS to YYZ)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AGS to YYZ for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Augusta to Toronto.
- There were 51 passengers that flew from Augusta to Toronto in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Augusta, GA to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada offers flights from Augusta, GA to Toronto, Canada.
- 64 seats were available on flights from AGS to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51 passengers flew on all flights from AGS to YYZ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing AGS to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada carried a total of 51 passengers from AGS to YYZ in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Augusta and Toronto from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Augusta to Toronto in 2009 was 79.69%.
- Air Canada operated flights from AGS to YYZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)