Book your AUS to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Austin to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUS and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUS to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUS to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUS to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Austin to Atlanta (AUS to ATL)
- The shortest flight distance between Austin and Atlanta is 813 miles.
- The shortest flight between AUS and ATL takes about 104 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Comair offer flights from Austin, TX to Atlanta, GA.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Austin to Atlanta.
- 236,412 seats were available on flights from AUS to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 196,953 passengers flew on all flights from AUS to ATL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Austin to Atlanta in 2009 was 85.5%.
- There were 196,953 passengers that flew from Austin to Atlanta in 2009.
- The average flight time from Austin, TX to Atlanta, GA takes about 110 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUS to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Austin, TX to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1706, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Austin to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Austin and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Austin to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from AUS to ATL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Austin and Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUS to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 122,846 passengers from AUS to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ithaca Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.