Book your AUS to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Austin to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUS and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUS to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUS to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUS to ORD
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Austin to Chicago (AUS to ORD)
- American Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Austin to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Austin and Chicago from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- There were 208,218 passengers that flew from Austin to Chicago in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Austin and Chicago is 978 miles.
- The shortest flight between AUS and ORD takes about 125 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Austin to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUS to ORD for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- American Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America, Gojet Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Austin, TX to Chicago, IL.
- Flight #7236, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Austin to Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from AUS to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 278,560 seats were available on flights from AUS to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 208,218 passengers flew on all flights from AUS to ORD that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Austin and Chicago.
- American Airlines carried a total of 144,388 passengers from AUS to ORD in 2009.
- The average flight time from Austin, TX to Chicago, IL takes about 128 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Austin to Chicago in 2009 was 77.44%.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUS to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Austin, TX to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Belize? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saugatuck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.