Book your AUS to ELP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Austin to El Paso airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUS and ELP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to El Paso Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUS to ELP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUS to ELP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Austin to El Paso (AUS to ELP)
- American Airlines carried a total of 117 passengers from AUS to ELP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUS to ELP in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Austin and El Paso from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Austin to El Paso in 2009 was 50.34%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Austin and El Paso.
- 366 seats were available on flights from AUS to ELP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 175 passengers flew on all flights from AUS to ELP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Austin, TX to El Paso, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from AUS to ELP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 175 passengers that flew from Austin to El Paso in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUS to ELP for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- American Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Austin, TX to El Paso, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Eilat Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.