Book your AUS to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Austin to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUS and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUS to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUS to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUS to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Austin to Los Angeles (AUS to LAX)
- The shortest flight between AUS and LAX takes about 167 minutes.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Austin to Los Angeles.
- There were 120,353 passengers that flew from Austin to Los Angeles in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from AUS to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Austin to Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Austin and Los Angeles from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- 146,206 seats were available on flights from AUS to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120,353 passengers flew on all flights from AUS to LAX that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Austin and Los Angeles is 1242 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Austin and Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUS to LAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Austin, TX to Los Angeles, CA.
- The average flight time from Austin, TX to Los Angeles, CA takes about 167 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Austin, TX to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 120,230 passengers from AUS to LAX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Austin to Los Angeles in 2009 was 79%.
- Flight #311, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Austin to Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUS to LAX in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Anaheim Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guatemala Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.