Book your AUS to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Austin to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUS and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUS to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUS to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUS to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Austin to Memphis (AUS to MEM)
- The shortest flight distance between Austin and Memphis is 559 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Austin, TX to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 28,425 seats were available on flights from AUS to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,739 passengers flew on all flights from AUS to MEM that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Austin, TX to Memphis, TN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Austin to Memphis in 2009 was 86.06%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 25,690 passengers from AUS to MEM in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Austin to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from AUS to MEM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Austin and Memphis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUS to MEM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between AUS and MEM takes about 80 minutes.
- The average flight time from Austin, TX to Memphis, TN takes about 80 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Austin to Memphis.
- There were 25,739 passengers that flew from Austin to Memphis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUS to MEM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Austin and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- Flight #2245, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Austin to Memphis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)