Book your AUS to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Austin to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUS and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUS to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUS to OKC Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Outer Banks? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sao Paulo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sanibel Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Austin to Oklahoma City (AUS to OKC)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Austin and Oklahoma City from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- There were 155 passengers that flew from Austin to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Austin, TX to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 218 seats were available on flights from AUS to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 155 passengers flew on all flights from AUS to OKC that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from AUS to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUS to OKC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Austin to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 72.63%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Austin and Oklahoma City.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Austin, TX to Oklahoma City, OK.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 82 passengers from AUS to OKC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUS to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)