Book your AUS to SHV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Austin to Shreveport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUS and SHV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to Shreveport Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUS to SHV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUS to SHV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Austin to Shreveport (AUS to SHV)
- The newest aircraft servicing AUS to SHV in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Austin, TX to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 46 passengers from AUS to SHV in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from AUS to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Austin, TX to Shreveport, LA.
- 50 seats were available on flights from AUS to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from AUS to SHV that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Austin to Shreveport.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Austin to Shreveport in 2009 was 92%.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Austin to Shreveport in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Austin and Shreveport from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUS to SHV for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Eilat Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.