Book your AUS to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Austin to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUS and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUS to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUS to YYZ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Austin to Toronto (AUS to YYZ)
- The newest aircraft servicing AUS to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-705 from Bombardier. The CRJ-705 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Austin to Toronto.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Austin, TX to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Air Canada Jazz offers flights from Austin, TX to Toronto, Canada.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from AUS to YYZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 12,032 seats were available on flights from AUS to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,552 passengers flew on all flights from AUS to YYZ that year.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 5,552 passengers from AUS to YYZ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Austin to Toronto in 2009 was 46.78%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Austin and Toronto from Air Canada Jazz is the CRJ-705 built by Bombardier with 74 seats.
- There were 5,552 passengers that flew from Austin to Toronto in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUS to YYZ for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Interlaken Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.