Book your AUS to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Austin to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AUS and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AUS to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AUS to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Austin Bergstrom Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AUS to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Austin to Washington, DC (AUS to IAD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Austin and Washington from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Austin, TX to Washington, DC in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing AUS to IAD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- 47,552 seats were available on flights from AUS to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,512 passengers flew on all flights from AUS to IAD that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from AUS to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 16,944 passengers from AUS to IAD in 2009.
- Flight #7228, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 34 minutes average delay between flights from Austin to Washington.
- There were 38,512 passengers that flew from Austin to Washington in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Austin and Washington.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Austin to Washington.
- The shortest flight distance between Austin and Washington is 1297 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Austin to Washington.
- The shortest flight between AUS and IAD takes about 157 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Austin to Washington in 2009 was 80.95%.
- Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America, Continental Airlines offer flights from Austin, TX to Washington, DC.
- The average flight time from Austin, TX to Washington, DC takes about 157 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AUS to IAD for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Kansas City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carmel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Petersburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.