Book your BFL to AZA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bakersfield to Mesa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFL and AZA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Meadows Field to Phoenix Mesa Gateway with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFL to AZA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bakersfield (BFL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bakersfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mesa (AZA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mesa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFL to AZA Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Anaheim? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grenada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sanibel Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bakersfield to Mesa (BFL to AZA)
- Air Greenland offers flights from Bakersfield, CA to Mesa, AZ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bakersfield, CA to Mesa, AZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 241 passengers from BFL to AZA in 2009.
- There were 241 passengers that flew from Bakersfield to Mesa in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFL to AZA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 347 seats were available on flights from BFL to AZA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 241 passengers flew on all flights from BFL to AZA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bakersfield and Mesa from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bakersfield to Mesa in 2009 was 69.4%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bakersfield to Mesa.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFL to AZA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BFL to AZA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)