Book your BFL to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bakersfield to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFL and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Meadows Field to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFL to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bakersfield (BFL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bakersfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFL to PDX Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Palm Springs? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including SeaTac Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bakersfield to Portland (BFL to PDX)
- Air Greenland offers flights from Bakersfield, CA to Portland, OR.
- 173 seats were available on flights from BFL to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75 passengers flew on all flights from BFL to PDX that year.
- There were 75 passengers that flew from Bakersfield to Portland in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 75 passengers from BFL to PDX in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bakersfield to Portland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bakersfield and Portland from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BFL to PDX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFL to PDX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFL to PDX for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bakersfield to Portland in 2009 was 43.35%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bakersfield, CA to Portland, OR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)