Book your BWI to BCN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Barcelona airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and BCN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Barcelona Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Barcelona (BCN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Barcelona on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to BCN Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Galveston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bali and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Del Mar Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Barcelona (BWI to BCN)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Barcelona from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- World Airways operated flights from BWI to BCN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to BCN in 2009 was World Airways' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-10-30 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Barcelona, Spain in 2009 was World Airways' DC-10-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to BCN for World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)