Book your BWI to BED flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Bedford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and BED, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Laurence G. Hanscom Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to BED Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to BED Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Bedford (BWI to BED)
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Bedford, MA.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BWI to BED using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Bedford.
- 398 seats were available on flights from BWI to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 257 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to BED that year.
- There were 257 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Bedford in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Bedford, MA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 233 passengers from BWI to BED in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Bedford in 2009 was 60.64%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to BED in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Bedford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to BED for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.