Book your BWI to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BWI to CLT
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Charlotte (BWI to CLT)
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Charlotte.
- AirTran Airways, US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Baltimore to Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between BWI and CLT takes about 61 minutes.
- 500,952 seats were available on flights from BWI to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 417,347 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to CLT that year.
- US Airways operated flights from BWI to CLT using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Charlotte from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The average flight time from Baltimore, MD to Charlotte, NC takes about 62 minutes.
- US Airways carried a total of 327,151 passengers from BWI to CLT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Charlotte in 2009 was 84.29%.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Baltimore to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Baltimore and Charlotte is 361 miles.
- Flight #2677, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 59 minutes average delay between flights from Baltimore to Charlotte.
- There were 417,347 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Charlotte in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways, AirTran Airways, Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Charlotte, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kalispell Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.