Book your BWI to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BWI to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Chicago (BWI to ORD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Chicago in 2009 was 82.22%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Flight #381, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Baltimore to Chicago.
- UNITED, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Baltimore to Chicago.
- There were 301,945 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Chicago in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Baltimore and Chicago is 622 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Chicago.
- 378,228 seats were available on flights from BWI to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 301,945 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to ORD that year.
- The average flight time from Baltimore, MD to Chicago, IL takes about 100 minutes.
- UNITED, American Eagle offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Chicago, IL.
- The shortest flight between BWI and ORD takes about 97 minutes.
- UNITED operated flights from BWI to ORD using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Baltimore to Chicago.
- UNITED carried a total of 258,582 passengers from BWI to ORD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Chicago from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 220 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Chicago, IL in 2009 was UNITED's B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Barbados and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Positano Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.