Book your BWI to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to DAY Route Map
Route information for flights from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to James M. Cox Dayton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BWI to DAY
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Dayton (BWI to DAY)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Dayton from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to DAY for Freedom Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from BWI to DAY using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Freedom Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The shortest flight between BWI and DAY takes about 66 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Baltimore and Dayton is 406 miles.
- AirTran Airways, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Dayton, OH.
- The average flight time from Baltimore, MD to Dayton, OH takes about 66 minutes.
- Flight #470, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Baltimore to Dayton.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Dayton in 2009 was 79.42%.
- There were 96,865 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Dayton in 2009.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Baltimore to Dayton.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Baltimore to Dayton.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to DAY in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- 124,059 seats were available on flights from BWI to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96,865 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to DAY that year.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 96,817 passengers from BWI to DAY in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Dayton.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bocas del Toro Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.