Book your BWI to GJT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Grand Junction airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and GJT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Walker Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to GJT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Junction (GJT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Junction on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to GJT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Grand Junction (BWI to GJT)
- US Airways carried a total of 191 passengers from BWI to GJT in 2009.
- There were 191 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Grand Junction in 2009.
- 193 seats were available on flights from BWI to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 191 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to GJT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Grand Junction from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Grand Junction in 2009 was 98.96%.
- US Airways operated flights from BWI to GJT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baltimore to Grand Junction.
- US Airways offers flights from Baltimore, MD to Grand Junction, CO.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to GJT in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to GJT for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bahamas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlanta Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.