Book your BWI to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Greenville (BWI to GSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Greenville in 2009 was 85.19%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to GSP in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baltimore to Greenville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to GSP for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Baltimore, MD to Greenville, SC.
- 486 seats were available on flights from BWI to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 415 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to GSP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 415 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Greenville in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BWI to GSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 415 passengers from BWI to GSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Culebra Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.