Book your BWI to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to BDL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Trinidad and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Avila Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Hartford (BWI to BDL)
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to BDL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Hartford in 2009 was 83.5%.
- There were 187 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Hartford in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Hartford from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to BDL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Hartford.
- Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Hartford, CT.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BWI to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 278 seats were available on flights from BWI to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 187 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to BDL that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 110 passengers from BWI to BDL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)