Book your BWI to HOU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and HOU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to William P. Hobby with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to HOU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (HOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to HOU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Houston (BWI to HOU)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Houston from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- 326 seats were available on flights from BWI to HOU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 253 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to HOU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Houston in 2009 was 78.39%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to HOU in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Baltimore, MD to Houston, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to HOU for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 253 passengers from BWI to HOU in 2009.
- There were 253 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Houston in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baltimore to Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Houston, TX in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BWI to HOU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)