Book your BWI to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to LAS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Las Vegas (BWI to LAS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to LAS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Las Vegas from City Star Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 194 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 19,363 passengers from BWI to LAS in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Baltimore to Las Vegas.
- The shortest flight distance between Baltimore and Las Vegas is 2106 miles.
- US Airways, UNITED offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Las Vegas, NV.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Las Vegas.
- US Airways operated flights from BWI to LAS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #537, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Baltimore to Las Vegas.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to LAS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was City Star Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Las Vegas in 2009 was 85.46%.
- The shortest flight between BWI and LAS takes about 289 minutes.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Baltimore to Las Vegas.
- The average flight time from Baltimore, MD to Las Vegas, NV takes about 289 minutes.
- 24,183 seats were available on flights from BWI to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,498 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to LAS that year.
- There were 19,498 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Las Vegas in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tybee Island Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Copley Square Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.