Book your BWI to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BWI to LAX
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Los Angeles (BWI to LAX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to LAX for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Los Angeles from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from BWI to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Los Angeles.
- Flight #67, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Baltimore to Los Angeles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Baltimore to Los Angeles.
- UNITED carried a total of 73,759 passengers from BWI to LAX in 2009.
- There were 112,479 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BWI and LAX takes about 309 minutes.
- UNITED, AirTran Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Los Angeles, CA.
- AirTran Airways, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Baltimore to Los Angeles.
- The average flight time from Baltimore, MD to Los Angeles, CA takes about 310 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to LAX in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- 131,949 seats were available on flights from BWI to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112,479 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to LAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Los Angeles in 2009 was 82.79%.
- The shortest flight distance between Baltimore and Los Angeles is 2329 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Seattle and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pismo Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Reno today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.