Book your BWI to MHT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Manchester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and MHT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Manchester Boston Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to MHT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MHT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to MHT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Thomas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sundance Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Manchester (BWI to MHT)
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Manchester in 2009.
- Comair offers flights from Baltimore, MD to Manchester, NH.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to MHT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baltimore to Manchester.
- Comair operated flights from BWI to MHT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Manchester in 2009 was 100%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Manchester from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- Comair carried a total of 50 passengers from BWI to MHT in 2009.
- 304 seats were available on flights from BWI to MHT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to MHT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to MHT for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Manchester, NH in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)