Book your BWI to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to MIA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Maui and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Islamorada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Riviera Maya today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BWI to MIA
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Miami (BWI to MIA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Baltimore to Miami.
- American Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Miami, FL.
- The shortest flight distance between Baltimore and Miami is 946 miles.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from BWI to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1944, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 119 minutes average delay between flights from Baltimore to Miami.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to MIA for AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- There were 123,656 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Miami in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Miami.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Miami in 2009 was 80.15%.
- The average flight time from Baltimore, MD to Miami, FL takes about 130 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to MIA in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The shortest flight between BWI and MIA takes about 129 minutes.
- 149,261 seats were available on flights from BWI to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 123,656 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to MIA that year.
- AirTran Airways, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Baltimore to Miami.
- American Airlines carried a total of 88,428 passengers from BWI to MIA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)