Book your BWI to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to YUL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Montreal (BWI to YUL)
- American Airlines carried a total of 148 passengers from BWI to YUL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Montreal in 2009 was 50%.
- American Airlines offers flights from Baltimore, MD to Montreal, Canada.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baltimore to Montreal.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to YUL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to YUL for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 346 seats were available on flights from BWI to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 148 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to YUL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- American Airlines operated flights from BWI to YUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Montreal from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- There were 148 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Montreal in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Frankfurt and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nags Head Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.