Book your BWI to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to NAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Nassau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BWI to NAS
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Nassau (BWI to NAS)
- AirTran Airways operated flights from BWI to NAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways, USA 3000, World Airways offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Nassau, Bahamas.
- There were 984 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Nassau in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Nassau from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 810 passengers from BWI to NAS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to NAS in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Nassau.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to NAS for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Nassau in 2009 was 58.04%.
- 1,582 seats were available on flights from BWI to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 984 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to NAS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baltimore? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dupont Circle Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jackson Hole Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.