Book your BWI to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BWI to JFK
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to New York (BWI to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and New York from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 362 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Baltimore to New York.
- There were 54,235 passengers that flew from Baltimore to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to New York in 2009 was 70.55%.
- The shortest flight between BWI and JFK takes about 41 minutes.
- Comair carried a total of 29,070 passengers from BWI to JFK in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Baltimore and New York is 184 miles.
- Comair, American Eagle, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, US Airways, Republic Airlines, Mexicana offer flights from Baltimore, MD to New York, NY.
- The average flight time from Baltimore, MD to New York, NY takes about 42 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from BWI to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Baltimore and New York.
- 79,951 seats were available on flights from BWI to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,235 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to JFK that year.
- Flight #6558, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Baltimore to New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to JFK in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Baltimore to New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Colorado Springs? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Honolulu and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including SeaTac Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Playa del Carmen Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.