Book your BWI to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BWI to LGA
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to New York (BWI to LGA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from BWI to LGA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, US Airways, Northwest Airlines, Comair, Continental Airlines, American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Baltimore, MD to New York, NY.
- There were 8,304 passengers that flew from Baltimore to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to New York in 2009 was 75.47%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 12,956 seats were available on flights from BWI to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,304 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to LGA that year.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 3,162 passengers from BWI to LGA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Baltimore and New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to LGA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and New York from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Zurich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.