Book your BWI to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BWI to EWR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Newark (BWI to EWR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 285 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, US Airways, Colgan Air, UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Comair, Air Canada, North American Airlines offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Newark, NJ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Baltimore to Newark.
- There were 56,260 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Newark in 2009.
- 80,733 seats were available on flights from BWI to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56,260 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to EWR that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 46,142 passengers from BWI to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BWI to EWR using 10 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between BWI and EWR takes about 36 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Newark in 2009 was 80.78%.
- The shortest flight distance between Baltimore and Newark is 169 miles.
- Flight #2342, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Baltimore to Newark.
- The average flight time from Baltimore, MD to Newark, NJ takes about 37 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to EWR in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Baltimore to Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Ocean City Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Old Orchard Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.