Book your BWI to PUB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Pueblo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and PUB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Pueblo Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to PUB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pueblo (PUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pueblo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to PUB Route Map
Looking for Whistler Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kissimmee Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monte Carlo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Pueblo (BWI to PUB)
- UNITED operated flights from BWI to PUB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 138 passengers from BWI to PUB in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Baltimore, MD to Pueblo, CO.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Pueblo, CO in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to PUB for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Pueblo in 2009 was 100%.
- There were 138 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Pueblo in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to PUB in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Pueblo from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Baltimore to Pueblo.
- 138 seats were available on flights from BWI to PUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 138 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to PUB that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)