Book your BWI to PUJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Punta Cana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and PUJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Punta Cana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to PUJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Punta Cana (PUJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Punta Cana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to PUJ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Punta Cana (BWI to PUJ)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Punta Cana in 2009 was 78.95%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to PUJ for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- 18,866 seats were available on flights from BWI to PUJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,369 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to PUJ that year.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 14,822 passengers from BWI to PUJ in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BWI to PUJ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Punta Cana.
- USA 3000, AirTran Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Punta Cana from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to PUJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 15,369 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Punta Cana in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Great America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.