Book your BWI to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Baltimore to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BWI and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BWI to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BWI to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BWI to RDU
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Baltimore to Raleigh (BWI to RDU)
- There were 366 passengers that flew from Baltimore to Raleigh in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 157 passengers from BWI to RDU in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Baltimore and Raleigh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Baltimore and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BWI to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Baltimore, MD to Raleigh, NC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Baltimore, MD to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 906 seats were available on flights from BWI to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 366 passengers flew on all flights from BWI to RDU that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BWI to RDU in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BWI to RDU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Baltimore to Raleigh in 2009 was 72.92%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)